- This traditionally styled German cuckoo clock features wooden hands, a wood dial with Roman numerals, and a warm light yellow hand-painted and hand-carved cuckoo bird.
- The cuckoo clock case is bordered by five deeply carved maple leaves with a single hand-carved bird seated at the peak of the roof.
- Each of the five maple leaves on the clock case and the maple leaf pendulum have a hand-painted flower on them.
- Two cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by two separate brass chains.
- The hand-carved maple leaf pendulum continuously swings back and forth which controls the timing of the clock.
- On every hour the cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour. (Example: At one o’clock the bird will cuckoo once. At eight o’clock the bird will cuckoo eight times). The half hour is announced with one cuckoo call.
- The 30 hour all brass mechanical Regula movement, which is produced in the Black Forest of Germany, is wound once per day by raising the two pine cone weights.
- As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly from clock to clock. We consider this to be a special part of their character.
- This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
- Hand-carved by master craftsman in the Black Forest of Germany.
- Cuckoo bird cuckoos the hour at the top of every hour.
- Clock Care and Setup Instructions included in package.
- Approx. size: 9” high without pendulum.
Regular price $325.99