- Never chill your glassware, and decline if served a frosted glass. Why? As the beer hits the frosted glass condensation will occur and dilute your beer, while at the same time alter the serving temperature.
- Hand-wash all glasses. Some dishwashers will leave a residue, which may affect the head retention as well as the flavor and aroma.
- Long and narrow bodies ensure that carbonation doesn’t dissipate too quickly and showcase a lively carbonation or sparkling color.
- A goblet makes an excellent serving glass for aromatic beers. Like a stemmed wineglass, a glass with a stem ensures that the beer stays at a constant temperature without warming in your hand.
- Tritan Crystal Glass Glasses Goblet.
- Have a 0.3L capacity.
- Imported from Czech Republic.