- Do you like the time of our grandmothers?
- Admire a perfect handwork, embroidery and wisdom of ancient times?
- Czech decorative Embroidered Kitchen Wall Art – called “wall cooks/ kuchařky” were designed to enjoyment of mostly kitchen space.
- Several decades ago they could be found in all countryside houses, and somewhat later also in urban homes. Most often they would hang on kitchen walls, because the kitchen was the center of all social happenings, family gatherings or entertaining guests.
- Specifics about the wall embroidery were short and witty messages combined with a visual motif, and they would often speak a lot about the family members, their relations, attitudes and similar.
- This wall cook/kuchařka – is woven artwork hand embroidered in blue and red on white, ready to hang, wooden rod not included. 100% cotton embroidery.
- Hand made in Czech Republic. Imported.
- Caption: My Beautiful Bohemia; in Czech language only.
- Size: 80cm x 60cm
- Colors: embroidery in red and blue on white cotton.
- Material: 100% cotton, wash by hand, warm water. Instructions included.
NOTE: Please allow up to 5 weeks for delivery. To ensure your satisfaction, please call us with any questions you have prior to ordering 1-608-237-6625 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org