- Light/Jasna roux Knorr is above all helpful when preparing sauces, chicken dishes, dishes of vegetables, soups, creams. To spice up the taste you can always add the cream, wine or egg!
- A roux (pronounced “roo”) is one of the basic thickening agents in cooking and is used primarily for thickening sauces and soups.
- It’s made from equal parts fat and flour, which then has milk or stock added to it.
- A white roux sauce provides richness to a dish but a darker roux sauce is cooked for longer and adds a distinctive nutty flavor to a dish and can be used as a thickener for gravy, soups or stews.
- No preservatives.
- No monosodium glutamate.
- Imported from Poland.
- Recipe for My Czech Grandma’s Potato Soup included.
- Size: 250g
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil
- For detailed information please refer to the label on product.
- Store at room temperature
- In a cool, dry and dark place.
- Made in Poland. Imported.