- Making Kremrole will soon become as easy as a game.
- Kremrole is made by cutting 1-inch wide strips of puff pastry that are rolled in a spiral around a metal tube and overlapping with each turn. Your family and company will love them!
- Our family recipe of sweet desert or with savory cheese filling and many special hints & tips is included.
- The metal tubes have a conical shape for easier removing of baked Kremrole – Cream Horns from the tubes.
- They are made by a Czech company with a combination of quality and tradition and are extremely durable. This Czech company holds Premium Quality Certificate and is licensed to use the trademark GENUINE CZECH PRODUCT.
- Tube size: aprox. 4½” length.
- Sold in a set of 15 tubes.
- Material: tinplate
- Made in Czech Republic; imported.
- Care: Rinse in lukewarm water before first use and dry, do not use sharp objects or metal utensils to remove candy from mold, clean with warm water and wipe with cloth, do not use scouring pads!
- Do not put in a dishwasher..
(Price may change without notice)